Livingood’s is much more than just a clever name…It is a family name.
Founded in 2005, Livingood's Restaurant & Brewery was named after co-founder and brewer Matt Ray’s maternal grandmother. Livingood was Elizabeth's maiden name, a name that meant quality and community in her small town of Elverson, PA.
What began as a small bistro in downtown Plattsburgh, evolved into a brewpub – relocating about 10 miles south to the current location in Peru, NY. Boasting a 7 barrel brew house, 80 person event space and expanded seating capacity, Livingood's is a vision realized.
With a head chef dedicated to sourcing quality, local ingredients and a knack for making the exotic approachable along side a brewer committed to the true soul of craft beer, Livingood's Restaurant & Brewery is a destination worth exploring.
Services & Info
- Full service craft beer restaurant, pub and brewery
- Tasting Room (brewery tours, beers tasting, growlers & kegs to go)
- Special Function Venue for 25 – 50 people (seated) and up to 100 people (standing). A perfect space for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, baby showers and birthday parties. For more information visit our Great Room Page.
- Please request separate checks prior to ordering (limit of 6 checks per table)
- Reservation REQUIRED for parties of 7 or more.
- Parties of 7 or more 18% gratuity added to bill
- Personal checks accepted with I.D.
- $15 Minimum for credit card purchases (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover accepted)
- ALWAYS notify your server prior to ordering of any food allergies/sensitivities. (While we make every effort to accommodate you needs, we cannot guarantee that any item will be allergen free.)